The final all day event for 2012

Here are the dates for 2012 Experience days that Sharon & myself have organised.

Now Booking

Saturday 1st December at Hethersett Village Hall for the last all day event of 2012 & a Christmas Card & gift event
Theme - A whole day crafting
Cost - £25

Future Dates:


Saturday 1st December ~ Christmas gift event

And don't forget for every event you attend you will receive a FREE raffle ticket which could win you a
BIG SHOT BUNDLE.

(Draw to take place during December's Event)

All DAYS HAVE VERY LIMITED PLACES SO BOOK NOW TO AVOID DISAPPOINTMENT. YOUR PLACE IS ONLY SECURED ONCE PAYMENT IS RECEIVED.



Do you fancy a catalogue party?

Did you know that you can qualify for hostess benefits without having to hold a party?

Just by showing your catalogue around to your family, friends or craft group, If you collect together orders totalling over £150 you will qualify for a free hostess benefits.

If your interested please contact me for further details.

Search This Blog

Contact me

Stampin' Up Contact details I have set these business hours to preserve my home / work life balance.

Email ~ Anytime ~ lovellsinnorfolk@hotmail.co.uk
Or call me between 9.30 Am ~ 8Pm ~ 07092984580




Sunday 1 March 2009

Stampin up party

Friday evening I hosted a Stampin up party with Michelle as the demonstrator. A big thank you to all of you who managed to come & I hope that you enjoyed your evening as much as I did.

I have had my eye on the loads of love set plus the accessories set for ages now & I guess I just needed a gentle nudge to add it to my shopping list, so I asked michelle if we could have that set as the features set, I just love the little truck.


I love the paper piecing technique that Michelle uses, I must say it's not one that I have used much in the past, but she left her sets here by accident & yesterday morning before I got dressed I stamped a few extra trucks & accessories to play with before my set comes next week.
I will definitely be using more paper piecing in my cards in future especially as my scrap box is bulging out.



The Black border is made using the Stampin up scallop edge punch and is very easy when you know how its done.


Instructions



You just need a square of card 7cm x 7cm


Position the card in the middle of the punch taking particular care that the card is in the middle of the scallop either side.



You can see slightly clearer the positioning in this picture ( just double click on the picture and you can enlarge it )


After the first punch your card should look like this.


Repeat on all four edges and you will end up with a beautiful focal border.



The second card we made was using the Sale-a-bration set polka dot punches & Its beautiful wheel.
I love the orange in with pink & black a great colour mix.
The black card is rolled with the its beautiful wheel using versamark ink and clear powder.



Many thanks again to Michelle for a great party & all of the inspiration.


2 comments:

Jane said...

Hi ya - the american site i got my hangers from has stopped importing them - ive been searching for another stockist - thought id found a uk one but not listed on their site so emailing or ringing them tomorrow - not forgotten ya - sorry i couldnt be at your party - i was MOST upset but had to go into work - twins in tow lol Loving what you've been workin on xxx and yeah looking forward to our stampers 10 meet - what herbal tea ya want??? lol!!!

Dawn said...

Nice to see you back blogging - hope all is well with you :-) I love this stamp set as well but don;'t get enough time to play with it. Are you at work on saturday? I'm really hoping you are as it would be lovely to catch up. Big hugs xxx

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin

Stampin' Techniques

Stampin' Techniques
Two step Stampin

Watercolouring

Masking

Markers

Rock n roll

Stampin' Pastels

Heat embossing

Crafts are here

Crafts are here, crafts are there,

My craft supplies are everywhere.

I really should clean this mess,

but I like it I confess.

Floor is littered, chairs are piled,

Kitchen's looking pretty wild.

On the table, counter too,

Seems that any place will do.

Hall is stacked with cartons high,

filled with things folks like to buy.

Garage is full, but so far....

there's still room to park the car.

I never have an idle day,

New ideas come my way.

Don't know yet what I'll create,

but my imagination's great.

My family smiles, they don't complain,

although at times I am a pain.

but when all is said and done,

I really am a crafty one!

I"ve been visited

link to free hit counter html code
Visit the hit counters gallery.

Guest book

NeoCounter